Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Women's Self Defense Class Presented by Diamond Rose Diva LLC
Saturday, January 19, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
DRD's Diva's Self-defense applies scientific training methods specialized for the needs of women. This is not a martial art. Sexual assault is a life changing event and this course gives survivors of assault another method to assist in healing
Being prepared can reduce the chance of assault by 95%. This system has developed into a short effective full force fighting and crime prevention course.
- Learn through realistic scenario based training
- Practice full-force physical techniques against a padded assailant
- Understand the dynamics of sex crimes & sex offender typologies
- Develop the mindset to use skills effectively
- Use the power of voice and body language for boundary setting & de-escalation strategies
- Learn to use fear and experience the power of your body
- Course structure is sensitive to trauma survivors
- Small group classes provide personalized instruction